At Radiant Homes, we wanted to let our customers, contractors, audience, friends and family know that we’re taking the following steps to continue our operations while working to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. As of now, we are 100% operational and are instituting procedures that allow us to work remotely and practice social distancing.
· Designated staff are working from home whenever possible.
· Both staff meetings and client meetings are being conducted virtually.
· At our office, phones will be covered, and we can forward calls to any staff as needed.
· At our job sites, Project Managers are planning work so that subcontractors are able to practice social distancing. This is no longer a “business as usual” situation, and we are taking measures to ensure the safety of our team, our subcontractors, and #stopthespread.
· We are working diligently to provide gloves, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer at job sites, as well as minimizing the sharing of tools.
· We require that if an employee or subcontractor is ill, has been (or may have been) exposed to the COVID-19 virus, that they stay home.
We understand that this is a rapidly changing environment, and we plan to keep communication with our clients and staff at an all-time high. Radiant Homes is committed to the well-being of our employees, the success of our business which provides for them, and the happiness of our clients.
We know that everyone is operating under a much higher level of stress these days. It is our promise, with patience and understanding, that we will do our part to get through this situation and take care of each other along the way.
Leave a Reply